Nebraska Junior Golf loves and encourages spectators! However, to ensure safety and an enjoyable experience for all, we require all spectators to follow set guidelines. Each spectator attends a NJG event at their own risk. These guidelines should be followed throughout the entire tournament and will be enforced for the welfare of all in attendance:
- Stay even or in front of the group you are following. Staying behind the group doesn't allow the golfers behind to play up and puts you at risk of getting hit by the group behind. Staying ahead of the group can help pace of play as you aid in golf ball searches.
- Observe golf from the rough (not fairways and greens).
- Caddies are not allowed during 18-hole NJG Tour stroke play events.
- At no time during an 18-hole event shall advice be given to a competitor during a tournament round under Rule 10.2 of the USGA/R&A Rules of Golf.
- Encouragement is well received!
- Spectators can carry medicine, umbrellas, jackets, water, towels and food for the young athletes. They cannot carry a golf bag unless caddying for a 9-hole player.
- Spectators must wear appropriate attire. Please be aware of and adhere to the host facility's dress code.
- Please turn all cell phones to silent or vibrate and take all calls in an area that will not disturb the athletes.
- If you would like to rent a golf car you may do so if they are available at the golf course. Rates typically $10 for 9-holes & $15 for 18-holes but may vary by facility. Golf cars are on a first-come, first-serve basis.