TEAM GOLF is perfect for any Junior Golfer ages --> Girls & Boys 7-19 (Their age as of July 1st of the season)
Players must be a Nebraska Junior Golfer to be able to enter into events.
Originally designed to serve the beginning golfer with minimum experience, TEAM GOLF can be played by anyone regardless of skill. It is also a great new format for avid golfers to have more fun playing the game of golf.
TEAM GOLF initiatives to help new golfers learn the game:
- Scramble format with a friend
- Playing against kids of similar age
- Modified rules such as stroke limits, ability to drop out of a bunker, no out of bounds and more
- Play from TEE IT FORWARD yardages
- Opportunities for instruction from PGA Professionals & Associates
- NJG Staff & Volunteers at all events to aid golfers
With PGA Professionals & Associates serving as Head Coaches, instruction can be included at TEAM golf facilities! This ensures your experience with TEAM GOLF will be a great one learning from the experts in the game and playing golf with your friends.
If you have any questions about TEAM golf, please contact Nebraska Junior Golf at firstname.lastname@example.org