TEAM GOLF is perfect for any Junior Golfer in the 9-hole division. Originally designed to serve the beginning golfer with minimum experience, TEAM GOLF can be played by anyone regardless of skill. It is also a great new format for avid golfers to have more fun playing the game of golf.
TEAM GOLF initiatives to help new golfers learn the game:
- Scramble format
- Modified rules such as stroke limits, ability to drop out of a bunker, no out of bounds and more
- Play from TEE IT FORWARD yardages
- Instruction from PGA Professionals & Associates
- Points scoring system so nobody sees the number of strokes taken
- Ability to substitute players allowing you to play any number of holes you like or feel ready for
- NJG Staff & Volunteers at all events to aid golfers
With PGA Professionals & Associates serving as Head Coaches, instruction is included! This ensures your experience with TEAM GOLF will be a great one learning from the experts in the game and playing golf with your friends.
Visit the "Find a Team" page to find a TEAM GOLF host facility near you. If you have difficulty finding a PGA Professional or Host Facility, please contact Nebraska Junior Golf at email@example.com